Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Drean Sept. 12th, 2009

September 12th, 2009
I remember trying to get into a movie theater. For some reason they were searching me and confinscated some pot. The people were very curiuos about it. They smelled it and pulled some nuggets out. One was really red, and almost looked like a flower. When I get inside the scene becomes somebody's house. Some other people had smuggled some of their pot in. When the home owner heard plastic bags he became very angry. He started to take pot and flush it down the toilet. This went on for a few minutes, everyone was trying to hide theirs. After a while the scene changes, to me driving in the woods. My girlfriend and a friend of mine spotted a bear. I told them to get inside the car. As the bear got closer my girlfriend grabbed my arm and screamed. I became upset because she wouldn't get inside. Finally I push her in as the bear came up to the driver side window. I honked my horn to try and scare it. That didnt work. Some people walked by in-front of my car and the bear ran away. Next I was in the back of a car and there was no driver! I looked out the back window and I saw a car full of people all dressed for prom. The car I'm in was speeding out of control and slams into a blue van. The car stops rolling and I step out. I walk into a comic book/toy store. Inside I saw packages of Micro Machines. In one there was a Doctor Octopuss, another had a few Mustangs and an SR71 Blackbird. There were all sorts of sets as well as single packages. One was a Dodge Viper colored pink and purple. There was a few Sailor Moon figures and some animal Micro Machines. I end up getting a pink and purple Lamborghini. Also there are some metal figures. There were some bears that looked like there were made of crystal or had crystal fur I should say. There were also some dragons and a castle. I end up getting the bear. I then walk over to the comics and look for some Deadpool comics, as well as some others I've never heard of. My girlfriend walks in and she amazingly is ok with me getting comics and figurines.

Writen by:
An opEn hEArt, aN opeN miNd

No comments:

Post a Comment